1. you can’t make everyone happy. try as you may, not everyone approves what and how you did things. at the end of the the day, what matters is that you did it the way you thinks better everyone.
2. there’s nothing wrong being single. being single doesn’t translate to being alone. you are never alone. it may feel that way but trust me, you are never alone.
3. your mom, although it may seem it’s nagging, only wants the best for you.
4. don’t be blinded by name. it doesn’t mean that if it’s popular or well known it’s good.
5. read! books, all kinds of them, are the food of the soul. except maybe lord of rings trilogy (i hear cursing!). if you want to bore your soul, go ahead and read it.
6. as much as the publishers of the Harry Potter book series wants to classify the book as children’s books, it is not. i don’t expect children to read through Goblet of Fire, moreso Order of the Phoenix.
7. those who shifted from coffee to tea to lessen their caffeine intake is dreaming. there is as much caffeince in tea as in coffee.
8. 10 things i hate about you is the only shakespeare(taming of the shew) adaption that is worth watching.
9. audrey hepburn is the epitome of class and beauty.
10. eraserheads is the best band in the country. eventhough they have disbanded now, they are still the best band.
11. always have a hand sanitizer in you bag. you’ll never know when will you need it.
12. don’t be deceived by people, scheming people. they come in all forms and sizes. and they’ll take advantage of you till you don’t have anything to give anymore.
13. you are beatiful. don’t let people tell you otherwise.
14. no amount of cap, hair gel, mousse, hair spray, anti-frizz or any hair care product can hide a bad hair day. for what it’s worth, read #13. 🙂
15. pick-up a hobby. don’t let boredom tire you down. be it reading, boy watching, dancing…
16. it’s ok to day dream. it’s healthy. just learn how to separate reality from dream and you’ll be fine.
17. connect with your friends. your boyfriend(s) comes and goes, your friends are always there.
18. don’t cheat with your boyfriend! trust me on this one. 😉
19. don’t keep schedules. most often than you break it and it becomes useless.
20. always keep a good pair of shoes in the office. you’ll never know if there’s a gimick looming around.
21. go to a museum. explore. have culture! this is one way of spending an otherwise boring weekend.
22. you are not your job your job does not define you. it simply pays the bills.
23. you need a mobile. what you don’t need is an overpriced one. as long as you can say hello and text on your mobile, that’s it!
24. mc do have the best fries in the country.
25. julia fordham, though one might say that they can’t understand the lyrics, is one kick ass jazz singer.
26. no amount of money can buy you happiness.
27. yup! be proud honey! you are one hell of a person!