is it? like i’m a poison or something dreadful that i’m now a concern. it’s like they want to devoid me of a personality, to strip me off of something the defines me. is it really that bad? is it ever bad to be yourself?
- so i’ve decided that i’ll try to devoid myself of any personality.
- i’ll try to be less me and more of the drone they want me to be or they patterned everyone else.
- i’ll live the lie that being boring is better so i’ll conform.
- that big brother is looking after me and not itself.
- that i’m not a good example to other so i need to be more like them.
i’ll move out and move on.