ok, it’s that time of the year again… it’s the last day of 2006 so i need to do a to-do list for 2007. some calls it as new year’s resolution but it’s just crap. i rather call mine to-do list, it’s more professional and it sounds that i really have to do it…
for 2007, i think i need to do the following things:
- spend less, REALLY
- find my OWN new place near the office, or just in the metro
- give back to the community, not just money but time as well
- read more
- enroll to dance school
- take care of my health
as you can see, i did not give that much emphasis to my career as an i.t. professional. i think it contradicts with my other objectives in life. anyway, i believe that i have reached a comforting level and security in my career that i will be now focusing in my other agenda, myself. but of course i will still be kicking ass ass an i.t. guy, that’s where i will get my budget to do my other thingys but not as much as before. i will attend to my creative side. i wanna dance again.
closing the year, 2006 was fruitful for me for the following reasons:
- i have helped bella flores to have taste
- i have continued to be beautiful
- been outdoorsy in a way
- i have helped tonette to be more fashionable
- i have been less bitchy; i opted not to talk than to talk thrash to someone
but, the most of all my 2006 news is that i have left the company i called home for the last 3 years. it has been a very hard thing to do unlike my first company. the friends i have, the relationships built, the comfort of knowing. but i guess i really have to. let’s start the year in style… ;-).