one of the most difficult i did, thanks to
“Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about himself or herself. People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to tag 6 people as well and list their names. Don’t forget to let them know they’ve been tagged!”
- i don’t eat at jollibee because i am afraid of jollibee. literally afraid. last thursday my team and i ate at gerry’s grill at the 2nd floor of insular life, exited on the ground floor beside jollibee, my blood pressure shoot up. i have to have my back against the wall opposite to jollibee just to get out of there. i think it all started when i was young and i got stung by a bee… go figure.
- i don’t eat pancit canton, i don’t like the noodles, it’s too fat. i don’t eat noodle dishes unless the noodles is vermicelli, fettuccine and spaghetti. the only pancit canton i eat is that of lucky me, and it has to be the spicy one.
- i have a shoe fetish. i am really obsess with finding the one shoe. i average 1 pair a month and although i always said i’ll start saving, i don’t cut on my shoe budget, NEVER! i bought a pair in melbourne, a very lovely tan colored shoes and ended up buying a whole new wardrobe realizing i don’t have pants that would go well with that shade of brown.
- every night, right before i go to sleep, i pick out at least 3 dress shirts, 2 dress pants and 3 shoes and decide what to wear for the following day. make sure that the shoes match with the belt, bag matches my necklace and bracelets, socks compliments the pants… and spend a good 30 minutes to an hour to do this. and more ofter than not, i change my selection that day which would take me another 30 minutes.
- i am not a fan of heroes. i don’t watch war/action movies; i hate to see blood-with the exception of 300, which i saw not for the action but for something else 😀 . not that i am scared of blood but how can one promote world peace in a violent world? i’d rather watch project runway and the next pussy cat doll; beautification first.
- i’m a perfectionist in table setting and table manners. one of my pet peeves is when people calls the wait staff boss (as many pinoy does) which is a major boo-boo in my book; you can always say excuse me. i hate it when i have an extra utensil (spoon and knife for a pasta dish) more so the lack there of (butter knife, do they really want me to use the salad knife for for the butter?). specially in fine dining establishments, i won’t show or gorge on food even how hungry i am. i always leave a small amount of food (not on a french restaurant where servings are intentionally small) as taught by my dad which is non-pg like.